NEWSROOM

NEWSROOM

New Year’s Message from CEO

페이지 정보

작성일21-01-07

본문

2021 New Years Message from the CEO

Dear Colleagues, 

2020 was an unprecedented year with the global COVID-19 pandemic affecting businesses, societies, and our way of life.  

As we turn the page on 2020, I remain optimistic that through flexibility and resolve, we will be able to create an even stronger 2021.

We have gone through the toughest time since the 1997-1998 Asian financial crisis. 

Nevertheless, we successfully navigated the challenges and achieved our goals in the domestic market. 

In our overseas markets, our resilience enabled us to overcome the difficult market conditions in the first half of 2020

and maintain business continuity in the second half of 2020.

I believe now is an opportune moment to take stock of our achievements over the past decade and to architect the next 10 years of our company. 

For our company, the past 10 years have been very dynamic. 

We have experienced many challenging moments and each time, we were able to reimagine the future. 

Your commitment has made all the difference.

Under a new vision and core values, we will focus on creating a global DORCO in the next 10 years. 

To this end, I request that all of us focus on the following priorities.

First, as we begin a new chapter in our corporate journey, we should never lose sight of our common goal in becoming a leading company. 

Without effort, there is no progress. Without progress, there is no future.

Furthermore, unity and commitment to the newly established vision and core values are critical in accelerating

and solidifying our leadership position in the global market. 

Lastly, we will build a workplace of mutual respect and trust. 

They will serve as the driving force that enables the impossible and transform challenges into opportunities. 

Today, we live in an era where social distancing measures have become the norm. 

However, we will remain united and connected across the globe to trail-blaze a path forward.

I want to thank you for being part of our team and for continuing to drive us forward to build an even more remarkable future.

I wish everyone a healthy, happy and prosperous 2021!

signature