NEWSROOM

NEWSROOM

New Year's Message from the CEO

페이지 정보

작성일22-01-07

본문

3f01436a3d3517bc96f2c2178127619c_1641509530_5635.png

Dear Colleagues,

As 2021 comes to a close, I would like to reflect on the eventful year. This year brought us many unexpected changes and challenges. Owing to your dedication and support, DORCO was able to end the year on a strong note. In fact, we not only surpassed the pre-pandemic numbers but also exceeded our target. Before we step into 2022, I wish to take a moment to thank the DORCO family, who each contributed to the great success we achieved together. 

In 2021, we have witnessed significant changes in the market, including new developments in the distribution structure, evolution of consumption patterns, and the emergence of new competitors to name a few. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we also faced tough challenges such as uncertain global supply chain, volatile commodity prices, protectionism among economic superpowers, and formation of economic blocs. Thankfully we were able to mitigate and navigate through these challenges, and it would have been impossible without  each and every one of you. 

Here are a couple of reminders  for us all as we continue to move forward into 2022. 

First, it is imperative that we  build a strong organization from within.  So I would like to encourage you to participate in building a sound teamwork and atmosphere that will enhance our ways to communicate, cooperate, and innovate with mutual trust and respect.

And Second,  we must continue to provide our customers with the best products and services. Customer satisfaction has always been our top priority and let’s make sure that this is always the case.  

Lastly, I want to extend my sincere gratitude to everyone all over the world for everything you have accomplished the past year. I wish you and your family a Happy. Healthy, and Properous New Year.   

uc?export=view&id=1ApkT_aRjOc9-irugWkjzYe0yb7z8XCBD